HEAR ME ROAR ❝ person · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   facebok   ·   ask.fm   · follow





wanderlust

Capricorn baby, l e v i n e
I'm not short, I'm just compact and ridiculously adorable.
Born to be real, not perfect.
Take these broken wings and learn to fly



Instagram



royals;








Kiss me hard before you go
colleen
melissa
xiaxue
serene

//
Levine Mohxy

Create Your Badge


bygones
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Haze // Oatmeal face wash
The hot topic that everyone's talking about is none other than HAZE going on in Singapore right now. I don't get how people read to psi until today when it hit 300 and i look outside, whoa am i in genting? it's just like the higher the number the thicker the haze are -.- I was out yesterday at dream when the psi is 290? It's really horrible. Especially when you're wearing lens urgh freaking uncomfortable.. Singaporeans are blaming Indonesian for the haze but some said it's not their fault but natural, some even said the company that's responsible for the burn is a Singapore company. I can't say much on this because basically i don't read news and honestly i don't know how this haze happened in the first place :c And people who said things like "haze please go back to Indonesia/i hope the haze will all blow back to Indonesia etc." This shows how you think only for yourselves. Do you think you're the only one who's suffering? The indos are breathing the same thing as ours and theirs are more worse than ours. Yes, they cause it but we're all humans, you're human they are too. So stop being selfish. The first day when it happened i don't even know it's haze, I thought it was some people who's burning "paper" for the deceased. But when I've reached ang mo kio, i wonder why is it so hazy here too? Until my girls whatapp me about the "haze" going AROUND THE WHOLE ISLAND OF SINGAPORE, "ohhh... so this is the case" Haha even if the world ends I'm still kept in the dark. In my opinion, rather than blaming who's at fault why not think of solution to save us from this smelly air? I've a question, can haze kill? I've saw someone posted "RIP ........ that died from suffering the haze" LIKE REALLY?! I never thought it's this serious.. No matter what people who's inhaling unhealthy air right now please take care of yourself and stay indoor as long as possible though the air will get in by the window but, it's better than staying outside surrounding by the haze. What annoyed me is I'M FREAKING HAVING HOLIDAYS AFTER SO MANY STRESS I GOT FROM STUDYING AND THIS SHIT HAPPENED THAT CAUSE ME COULDN'T GO OUT AND PLAY. It doesn't affect me much but some of my friends are so.. :( Their health is more important to me after all <3 p="">


This is the best time to film horror movie in Singapore!


 You can use bra too.


 

Okay this is no relevant but i found it damn funny. It might happen y'know base on my experience taking train with super kiasu Singaporeans.




OATMEAL FACE WASH!!!
Guess many of you will think what has this got to do with haze? No they don't really haha just that I wanna share this interesting topic with all of you. Okay i read backatreality.blogspot.com (one of a blogger that i really like) she blogged about washing your face with oatmeal. It helps to reduce redness and itchy skin due to sensitive skin. It works for pimple too! So i decided to give it a try even though i do not have sensitive skin nor red patches but it helps on acne as idky mine kept popping out this fewdays... Initially i felt weird applying something you eat on your face and the smell of oatmeal... makes my hungry. It started to get messy (very different from the tutorial) because i didn't drenched it long enough. What's suprise me is that after i washed of, my face feels like baby soft skin!!! Not kidding!! Well my acne is still there obviously it'll be so scary if it can wash off acne? It takes time. I'll try using it for a week or more and see if it really helps. YOU GUYS SHOULD GIVE IT A TRY :) Do watch the tutorial below!



Bye! be safe and healthy everyone! xoxo

Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!